July 17th, 2019
Targeted Audience on Pinterest
1. Make a profile that is engaging. The profile that shows and represents your business. Make a business page and write a strong bio.
2. Create an attractive board that will allow you to drive traffic with proper description, category and board images.
3. Make sure to have a content that convert the audience in favor of your business.
4. Pinterest is all about representing your brand by developing the pinning strategy
5. Focus on the analytics, keep in check the top pins and see what content is working and what is not.
6. Pin original content and re-pin the content from Pinterest and spend 10-20 min each day.